I should have acknowledged my self deal-making on Friday after not having gotten much done.  I tend to do this sort of thing a lot:  Dick around, cut myself a break, promise to make it up later, lather, lament, rinse and repeat.  In other words, I didn’t meet my goals for the weekend.  I had a good excuse for Saturday though, I was at an important event and kind of indisposed.  Regardless, I did manage to storyboard the second strip today, but in the process I uncovered some problems with framing, namely that I didn’t necessarily have enough room to do what I wanted.  I’d kind of envisioned a six frame format for the strip (for the time-being, anyway) but I’m starting to think I’ll need to break from that sooner rather than later.  I’m going to leave it for now and finish out the episode.  Possibly, I’ll find a new solution while having to work out the framing for the other strips.

So yeah, I didn’t get to the third strip, the one that’s been giving me trouble.  I’ll leave that for tomorrow but this time I won’t make any promises I can’t keep.  I’m happy with my progress (and the push I’ve gotten from starting to document it), I don’t plan on losing any steam.