Last night I had a little trouble accessing my computer but I did fix the 3rd strip’s storyboard.  Tonight I did 4 & 5 while #6 didn’t need any work.  I’m trying some new (weird) stuff with the panels, which will probably bite me in the butthole, but it’ll be fun to try.

So I think I’m out of procrastinations, this weekend I start drawing the actual strips.  I plan on drawing them all out first, then inking them after, as described previously.  I want to have all six done before I publish, just so I can iron out any inconsistencies and force myself to really commit before I put them up.  I can see myself resting on laurels or some shit if I post one without having more done.

I will have to sort out what paper I’m going to use.  I’d like to print out some templates, again for consistency’s stake, but I’ll see how that goes.  I’d also like to have them big enough so I can see what I’m doing, so I’ll probably have a couple sheets per strip, given that I’ll be doing 6-9 frames on 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheets of paper.

In other news, I’d like to thank Draw Something for distracting the crap out of me but also helping to inspire me to get back on this stuff.